Times have certainly changed and I am fully aware that you, as the consumer, are not only searching for your next vehicle and possibly a dealership but you too, are looking for the best sales professional. I am fully onboard with this evolution and understand its importance to ensure your time is time well spent.
Purchasing a new vehicle is typically the second-highest purchase you will make repeatedly in your life besides buying a house. Therefore, knowing who you are working with is as vital as the vehicle you select.
Do not be afraid to ask these questions to figure out if I am the sales professional for you:
- Why did you get into the car business?
- Do you have the ability for me to negotiate price?
- How knowledgeable are you about the vehicle I am interested in?
- What type of financing tips do you have based on my budget?
- Why should I choose you to be my sales professional?
Feel free to ask me these questions and others you may have so you can determine if I am the right sales professional for you.
I work hard every day and I am passionate about always trying to be a better person. I apply this to my sales career, and I am always willing to improve.
Help me, help you.