Most people might think that getting a new car in under an hour is impossible. Short of a carjacking, few people can accomplish such a task. With these helpful tips, you can get the car you want and not spend the entire day on the car lot.
- Know Your Trade-In Value: If you are planning to trade in your current car, go ahead and look up the value you can expect at trade in. Spend a few extra minutes determining its worth before you hit the lot. There are lots of websites out there that can estimate trade-in or wholesale value for your car.
- Know What You Want to Buy: Don’t get overwhelmed with all the choices the dealership has on the day you want to purchase a new vehicle. There are around 300 new models of vehicles available for sale right now. If you want to get in and out in less than 60 minutes, you definitely need to know exactly what you want. Narrow those choices down by doing your research on the front end so that you can spend your time more wisely on the lot.
- Know The Cost Of The Car You Want: Once you have decided on the perfect car for you, do a little research to find out exactly how much money you need to be prepared to spend. Make sure you research the exact the make and model on all third-party websites and include all the bells and whistles you want.
- Know That The Dealer Has The Car On His Lot: Starting on your local dealers’ websites is a good place to ensure the car of your dreams is within reach. Dealers buy and trade automobiles specific to the trends in their area, so if your online hunt brings up several cars that are close to your specs on one lot, you should start your shopping there.
- Know Your Finances: This could be the most important step in getting in and out of the dealership within an hour. Unless you are planning to bring a certified cheque and drive off in your new car, it’s important to understand all the elements that go into your financing. Factors like your down payment, trade-in value, insurance and monthly payment are all important to know before you start negotiations.
- Use Google to find a great local salesperson at a dealership with a good reputation: It’s also great if you find the right salesperson at the right place who will listen to your wants and needs and make everything happen for you.
Mark Sugar at Auto Clearing in Saskatoon 331 Circle Drive West
#yxe #cars #trucks #suv #vans #new #used #ram #jeep #sales #salesman #autos #4x4 #awd #winter